Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Attention Readers!!!

Hello!
This is a silly request... but... I don't know how else to do it.
I am in the midst of mailing out my Christmas cards, and I realize there are many of you that read this regularly, but I don't have your address! (I didn't bring my address book with me, and chances are I didn't have a current address anyways)
So, if you are reading this, you obviously care about me and therefore deserve a fabulous Christmas card from Europe!!!
So, please comment/email/FB me your address.  heatherndesmond@gmail.com

Also, I think I posted my address once upon a time on here, but here it is again, just in case. I love getting mail, but please make sure its postmarked by Dec 31st or I will never get it before I leave.

Petőfi Sándor Gimnázium
8500 Pápa
Várkert ut. 6
Magyarország (that's Hungary in Hungarian--you can also write it in English)

Thanks for putting up with my Christmas-awkwardness. Lots of love to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Please share!