I know I owe you several blogs-- Mikulás Day, Christmas concert and parties, yesterday's visit to the doctor, etc... but I haven't gotten to them yet. I will do my best to catch up at some point.
I am leaving on a two-week trip through Austria, Germany and Poland in about, 15 minutes. I doubt I will be blogging much, but I will try to post updates on Facebook if nothing else.
I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year, full of hope and opportunity.
Viszontlatasra Hungary, see you in 2011!!!!
Below is my itinerary.
21 Pápa à Vienna
22 Vienna (night in Salzburg)
23 Salzburg (Sound of Music Tour, Salt Mine)
24 Salzburg (snow?)
25 à Munich (Hofbrauhaus, etc)
26 Munich (Neuschwanstein) (overnight train to Berlin)
27 Berlin (Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, etc)
28 Berlin (overnight bus to Warsaw)
29 Warsaw
30 Warsaw (night in Krakow)
31 Krakow (Auschwitz-Birkenau day trip)
1 day in Krakow (overnight train back to Hungary)
2 HOME! to Pápa. (recovery/laundry day)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughts? Comments? Please share!