Friday, August 27, 2010

all things come to an end...

Today is the last day of orientation. Weird. Yesterday was another day of classes, interrupted only by an adventure to get tickets that caused us to be 35 minutes late getting back for Hungarian class, so I didn’t go because I couldn’t accept walking in that late. Oh well. I have my books and audio support—I will pick up on it eventually as necessity dictates.


After classes yesterday, I went on a cute little dinner cruise along the Danube at sunset with 6 other teacher friends. It was nice to relax and eat good food with some great people, and I got some great photos.

Today was more classes, adventures to the bookstore and papir store, and soon I am off to Farewell dinner. Its actually kind of amazing how quickly this week has flown by.

I am looking forward to getting to Pápa and settling in this weekend! And being able to use my own computer and skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Please share!