Sunday, August 22, 2010

made it to Budapest

I made it to Budapest. My luggage did not. Hopefully it will come soon. I met some girls in the program and explored town a bit. I ate three bites of pizza and got lots of blisters as I was not wearing my sneakers.


My roommate is cool and is going to Pápa too. We got some groceries.

Anyways, trying to keep positive. No downtime means no over-thinking. It's hot. I took a shower and changed--trying to stay awake for a while so I can wake up on a decent schedule tomorrow. I want to explore some more before orientation begins in the evening.
 
When I get my luggage I will post some pictures.
 
These hungarian keyboards are weird. too many damn letters. and a bit slow. and half of them don't work anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Comments? Please share!